Vipassana Sadhana Sansthan
Dhamma Sota Dhamma Patthana Dhamma Karunika
Village Rahaka-Sohna Village Kammaspur-Sonepat Kunjpura- Karnal
Administrative Office: 1015, Modi Towers, 98, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019.
Tel: +91-11-2645 2772, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vipassana, which means to see things as they really are, is one of India's most ancient techniques of meditation. It was taught in India more than 2600 years ago as a universal remedy for universal ills, i.e., an Art of Living. For those who are not familiar with Vipassana Meditation, an Introduction to Vipassana by Sri Goenkaji is available.
Some Commonly asked Questions and Answers are available here.
Vipassana Meditation Centers & their Schedules
· Logicstat Farms, Delhi(children courses, workshops..)
How to Apply for 10 day course at Dhammasota:
· Online & email application form for registration to our courses
· Download Application for Dhamma Service form for registration for Seva
Ride Boards for Vipassana Meditation Centers
If you are going to any of these Vipassana centres in your own vehicle, you can offer to take other meditators along with you. Click below, the centre you are going to, and enter your Ride Offer.
In case you want a ride to the centre, click below on the centre you want to go to and enter your Ride Request.
Day Children Meditation Courses, Second Saturday of Each Month, at:
1) Bhogal Centre (Delhi): Vipassana Sadhana Sthal, 12, Bhogal Road, New Delhi 110014 (near Central Bank of India)
Age: 8 to 18 years, Timing: 9am to 2 pm (Please Bring Tiffin)
2) Gurgaon centre: House No 23, Sector 23,Gurgaon (about 1 km from Rotary Public School)
Age: 8 to 18 years, Timing: 8am to 2 pm (Lunch will be provided)
Mini Anapana for all
Download audio files of “Mini Anapana for all” in Hindi or English. Click Here.
(Note: 1 Hour Mini Anapana Course held in Samta Budh Vihar, Paschim Puri on 4th Sunday of Each Month, 9am to 10am, for all above 10 yrs age)